Schulte Research was set up in 2012 to examine financial institutions and financial technology in both public and private equity. Schulte has
- worked for #1 investment bank in research from US, UK, Swiss, JPN, & PRC from 1990;
- written 4 books on banking & authored hundreds of articles;
- been a source on financial markets for Bloomberg, WSJ, NYT, IHT, Nikkei, FT, Economist, Barron’s & Forbes;
- worked for all 3 branches of US Govt (NSC, ITC, House of Reps);
- been teaching in 3 universities currently;
- taught in PRC graduate programmes in China – Beijing (Tsinghua), Shanghai (Fudan) and Hangzhou (Zhejiang);
- taught MBAs on 5 continents.